Terms and conditions of Ebbeke & Co. Gift Vouchers
- The following terms and conditions (“Terms“) apply where you use, purchase or contribute to an Ebbeke & Co. Jewellers Gift Voucher (“Gift Voucher“).
- By using, purchasing or contributing to a Gift Voucher, you agree to these Terms.
- If you allow another person to use or take possession of your Gift Voucher, you must tell that person that they will be bound by these Terms.
- Ebbeke & Co. Ltd. Gift Vouchers are issued by Ebbeke & Co. Limited (“Ebbeke & Co. Ltd.”) and are redeemable for merchandise or services sold at Ebbeke & Co. Jewellers only.
- Gift Vouchers may not be used for any other purpose. Purchase with a Gift Voucher is as if the purchase was made by way of cash payment. Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash. They are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- A single Gift Voucher can be loaded with a minimum value of $250 and a maximum value of $40,000.
- Gift Voucher credit will expire 24 months from issue date. After expiry, the Gift Voucher is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited to Ebbeke & Co. Ltd.
- Gift Vouchers will be redeemable only for whom the Gift Voucher was purchased for. This person’s name must appear on the Gift Voucher.
- Anyone who wishes to redeem their Gift Voucher must prove their identity.
- Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers will not be replaced. Any unused balance left on expiry will not be refunded.
- Gift Vouchers will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- If you wish to return goods you purchased with your Gift Voucher, it is not possible to reimburse funds to the Gift Voucher. Ebbeke & Co. Ltd. will need to provide a refund or credit, subject to the terms and conditions under which the original purchase was made at the store.
- The bearer of a Gift Voucher may not consolidate the balances of several Gift Vouchers onto a new Gift Voucher.
- Ebbeke & Co. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any Gift Voucher for any reason at any time without notice. If this occurs, the balance on all valid Gift Vouchers will be refunded to the buyer on presentation of the Gift Voucher.
- Ebbeke & Co. Ltd. may vary these Terms from time to time by posting revised Terms on our website. If you already have a Gift Voucher and you are unhappy with any changes to the Terms, then the Gift Voucher balance will be refunded upon request as long as you make that request prior to the expiry of the Gift Voucher.
- Your Gift Voucher may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstances.